Successful Practices in Value Chain Development
This report summarizes the experiences of the consulting firm J.E. Austin Associates in performing value chain analysis and interventions.
- Base project designs on good market analysis and direct them toward market opportunity.
- Conduct direct industry benchmarking to identify, design, and generate stakeholder buy-in.
- Leverage value chain analysis to empower stakeholders to participate in improving their sector competitiveness through sustainable interventions.
- Maximize impact and outreach through the identification and promotion of replicable business models.
- Enlist the finnancial system.
- Ensure that institutions delivering the proposed solutions appear credible.